Sunday

Back from Hiatus!


Hey guys...

During my extended hiatus from music blogging, I took a good part of it to enjoy the freedom and think of new ways to reinvent the blog. I have a huge list of shenanigans planned for us in the coming months. I also realized that a lot of you guys don’t really even know who I am, what I do, or where I’m even located now! HAHA. So here’s nothing…

I’m a guy from East Lansing (Michigan State…GO GREEN!) that loves every aspect of music. I’ve done a bunch of electronic hip-hop. I’ve been in a couple really fun projects. Done small tours and hung out with some pretty cool music peeps. Right now I’m working on a pretty cool project called “Me and My Friends”. It’s a newer project that I’ll mention from time to time. J Check us out if you’re free.

How does this work?

I’m a serious music addict. I acquire between 500 and 1000 new songs a week. I did a little rewiring with iTunes and now my iPod is always chockfull of new music I’ve never heard. I listen to EVERYTHING; from the quietest of folk music to the chaotic dissonance of grindcore. This blog will be a lot more informative than it predecessors. More blog posts, interview, pictures, videos, contests, and more of what YOU want to see!  

I’ll pretty much have a list of the TOP 10 SONGS FOR THE WEEK that I’ll post and write a little blurb on each Monday. Other than that, I will be doing more in-depth interviews with rising musicians and artists in the industry…or friends that I have fun with.

I’m always interested to hear what you guys listen to, so feel free to send me anything. I’m usually really good about responding to emails, so shoot me anything that you think I should listen to or that you’d like to get exposure for!

That’s me. Chris Millz. I try to keep positive vibes and a smile on my face. I’m dedicated to sharing great music with the world, so stay tuned!

No comments: